Head of Office
Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura
हिन्दी पखवाड़ा, २०१६ / Hindi Pakhwara, 2016
Hindi Pakhwara, 2016 will be celebrated from 12th September to 23rd September, 2016 at NIC Assam State Centre, along with participation from District Centres of Assam through Video Conferencing as per schedule below:
- Sept., 12, 11:00 a.m. - Hoisting of Banner of Hindi Pakhwara
- Sept., 14, 12:00 noon - Group Photograph at Assam State Centre, Dispur
- Sept., 14, 12:30 p.m. - Address by SIO, Shri Deepak Goswami at State Centre (District Centres will participate through VC)
- Sept., 20, 2.30 p.m. - Tongue twister and Antakshari competition.
- Sept., 22, 10:30 a.m. - Competitions on the following will be held at State Centre (District Centres will participate through VC)
- Su-lekh (only for State Centre employees)
- Kavita Pathan
- Nibandh Lekhan
- Aashu Bhashan (Extempore Speech)
- Sept., 23, 1:30 p.m. - Prize distribution ceremony followed by a cultural programme at NIC Beltola, conference hall.
Photo by: Rahul Deka